Product Marketing Manager
Array Networks (global.arraynetworks.com), a pioneer in application delivery and security, is seeking a bright, motivated and effective Product Marketing Manager responsible for providing sales and marketing the tools needed to build the pipeline and capitalize on market opportunities. Reporting to the VP of Sales and Marketing, our Product Marketing Manager will take an audience-centric approach to positioning Array in the minds of potential customers. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, resourceful and have impeccable communication and leadership skills. .
• Develop a deep understanding of Array’s target market by gathering insight about customer personas, buyer needs and the purchase decision process .
• Drive an audience-centric marketing approach within the organization, ensuring that messaging, content and campaign strategies are centered around the customer’s buying criteria
•Develop and socialize marketing plans, sales enablement plan and product launch plans
• Devise product positioning, value propositions and messaging that resonates with target buyers
• Partner with marketing peers to produce relevant content for target buyers across the customer journey
• Collaborate with sales to develop sales enablement plans
• Enable sellers by developing and delivering effective sales enablement content
• Manage launch planning and coordinate the execution of the launch plan in partnership with marketing team and product management
• Provide market and buyer insights to drive the development of campaign strategies including awareness and demand generation
• Serve as a subject matter expert for the product portfolio and interface with customers at trade shows, webinars, etc.
•Develop competitive comparisons for use in positioning our products against similar offerings from other vendors
•Monitor and report on the performance of the product portfolio and results of related sales and marketing efforts
•Ability to conduct market, competitor and customer research to gather insights and assess market opportunities
• Ability to create compelling and effective value propositions and messaging strategies
• Ability to develop strategies for creating pipeline
• Ability to link product launches to organizational campaign themes and goals
• Critical thinker with strong writing, communication presentation development and delivery skills
• Strong business acumen
• Strong influencing skills
• Creative and innovative
• Empathetic to buyers, customers, users and sales resources
• Highly collaborative, able to work across functional teams
Background & Experience:
• 5-10 years of product marketing experience
• Related market/industry experience in enterprise security and networking desirable
• Experience with app delivery, web application security, VPN, zero trust, web access management, and/or identity-as-a-service is desirable
Interested parties please email resumes to: email@example.com.
Product Marketing Manager