Tools/Lab Infrastructure Engineer
Array Networks Engineer team is looking for a creative and motivated Tools/Lab Infrastructure Engineer with excellent problem solving and communication skills.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Maintain/Develop scripts for engineer tools, build environment, automated tests and MFG.
- Manage engineer lab devices and peripherals, such as Array Products, application servers, test tools, switch, racks and power delivery units.
- Ensuring Lab devices, systems and applications are operational and available for testing
- Assist SW development engineer setup and deployment of test environment.
- Debugging and troubleshooting Lab device hardware/software failures
- BS or higher degree in CS or EE, Or with the equivalent skills.
- This position requires strong technical ownership and attention to detail
- Ability and willingness to automate Engineer procedure works, system and network administration routines using shell scripting, python scripting etc.
- Experience with Unix/Linux admin and network implementation, with ability to debug and troubleshoot
- Have a strong aptitude for learning new technologies and the ability to solve problems at scale.
- Good writing skill
- Able to work on-site (Milpitas)