Array Networks is looking for an experienced Technical Lead engineer with working knowledge of WAN optimization related products. You’ll build and lead a high-performance team delivering state of the art Array Networks WAN optimization products.
- Technical lead the engineer team, assign, monitor and evaluate staff progress.
- Assist with training and recruitment, set goals, and ensure overall customer satisfaction.
- Architect/Design new features for the WANopt products
- Support/Improve existing WANopt software bases
- Explore industry and academic research to apply new ideas
- MS or higher degree in CS or EE, Or with the equivalent skills.
- Development experience with Linux C/C++ network applications/products
- Skill in Multi-threaded and Asynchronous event model programming
- Good understanding of Linux system internals and TCP/IP fundamentals
- Knowledge of SD-WAN, WAN optimization technologies
- Knowledge of Security and Authorization Protocols
- Strong software design, development and debugging skills
- Self-motivated with strong problem-solving ability