Sr. Software Engineer
Array Networks is looking for a Senior SSL Software Engineer with excellent problem solving and programming skills to help in the design and implementation of cutting-edge security software products. The successful candidate will take a significant part in a diverse team that is passionate about SSL/TLS/PKI and related security technologies.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for designing and developing advanced hardware accelerated SSL offloading software and features to integrate with existing NFV/ADC products.
- Design and implement advanced SSL inspection technology and software
- Experience with common L7 protocols such as HTTP and HTTPS, and data plane performance analysis and tuning experience is a plus
- Programming Languages – Must have experience with C/C++ or Python, Unix Shell.
- Multi-thread Network and System programming on Linux or similar.
- Have knowledge about HTTPS/SSL/TLS1.3/PKI/FIPS.
- Expertise in SSL Acceleration, FIPS solution including Cavium N3FIPS, Network HSM, etc.
- Experience with DPDK and/or Marvell/Cavium CNL35xx-NFBE development is a big plus.
- Strong debugging and profiling skills especially in distributed/multithreaded environment.
- Excellent analytic/trouble-shooting skills.
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science/Engineering or related field or equivalent work experience.