Software Technical Lead (India)
Array Networks is looking for Software Technical Lead with excellent technical skill and would like to be a technical team leader for our India product development team.
As the technical lead, you will oversee the technical team and all projects they undertake, analyze briefs, write progress reports, identify risks, and develop work schedules. You should be able to work with your team and inspire them to reach their goals.
To be successful as a technical lead, you should always be expanding your industry knowledge and be able to quickly identify problems. Outstanding technical leads are accountable, trustworthy, and able to build lasting relationships with their teams.
- Lead/Motivate engineers to architect, design, develop, and solve complex systems and platforms!
- Determining project requirements, technical direction and work schedule for the team.
- Delegating tasks and achieving daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
- Responsible for system software development on FreeBSD/Linux/AWS/Azure/GCP environments for L4-L7 networking products and services.
- System debugging in the hardware, hypervisor, kernel level environments
- Liaising/work with teams to support critical customer issues and concerns
- Create documents and artifacts to put forward ideas, algorithms, work-flows, and solutions.
- Writing progress reports and delivering presentations to the relevant stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering or a related technical field. MS Degree Highly Preferred.
- 5 to 10 years of directly related work experience building software products and supporting infrastructure and platforms.
- Must have experience in kernel/system, networking software product development
- Must be passionate and knowledgeable, about best software development practices, and be comfortable with implementing them.
- Experience/knowledge of IP/TCP/HTTP/HTTPS/SSL/TLS/PKI is a plus.
- Good understanding of technology trends in the virtualization and cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP, ESX, KVM, containers)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills