Junior UI Engineer
- 4+ years of experience in Front End UI Development and have good understanding of Computer Networking and Security fundamentals.
- Ability to work with Product Managers and other stakeholders and to convert requirements to modern UI deployment.
- Collaborate with delivery teams during both design and development phases to ensure adherence to UI architectural standards and best practices including Test Driven Development
- Working experience in multiple UI frameworks like Angular, TypeScript, React, Vue, Bootstrap, Node.JS etc.
- Good working experience with HTML5, CSS3 LESS/SASS etc.
- Possesses strong UI/Browser Debugging skills and fixing Cross Browser Compatibility Issues
- Experience in building reusable UI components
- Deep Experience in UI performance optimization and related metrics to build blazing fast Front End Applications
- Design and develop proof of concept prototypes for advanced features and designs
- Provide technical guidance to both local and remote development teams as required
- Strong in Functional Programming, OOPS, UI Design Patterns, component Architecture.
- Localization and Internationalization Experience.
- Working knowledge of Security Principles like OWASP in UI Development.
- Experience with Asynchronous Processing, DOM traversal and manipulation, layouts caching, Responsive UI.
- Basic understanding of Networking concepts is a plus
Good to have:
- Experience in enterprise or SaaS development and Cloud Native Application Development
- Working proficiency in User Experience design: interaction design, data visualization, layout, and information architecture.
- Knowledge of build systems such as Grunt/Gulp/ etc, including Linting, Compiling, Minifying, etc
- Experience with REST, GraphQL API development
- Familiarity with Micro Frontends would be a definite plus
- Experience developing multi-channel, mobile-responsive and mobile-adaptive UI
- Experience creating and maintaining a design language system or documented UI framework.
- Working knowledge of Google Material Design principles and coding
- Experience in Agile Principles, Estimation and Planning, build pipelines (CI/CD) would be a definite plus.
- Working experience in Container Technologies like Docker and orchestration platforms like Kubernetes would also be a definite plus
- Preferably have experience in developing UI for a Storage / Networking Product.